The Princeton Review has already started teaching SAT in Azerbaijan with programs and publications from around the world with more than 35 years of experience. Teachers who teach SAT courses have been trained by American trainers and have international certifications.
Our SAT courses include:
- Teaching Math (Mathematics) and Verbal (English) programs;
- Group program: 2-5 people, course duration 5 months;
- Intensive program: individual, course duration 3 months;
- Classes a total of 9 hours per week, 3 times a week;
- Opportunity for each student to take live online lessons from American teachers on each topic (additional 3 hours);
- Access to unique non-commercial test resources;
- Weekly and monthly mock exams;
- Statistical platform showing student development;
- Providing students with textbooks (The Princeton Review and College Board);
- Implementation of university appeals.
Note: To start SAT courses, a student must have knowledge of English at the level of INTERMEDIATE or UPPER-INTERMEDIATE.
The Princeton Review Azerbaijan